Terms and Conditions
By registering as a new Pebbly customer and accessing the Pebbly platform or interacting with any of the Pebbly services, you agree to the following Pebbly Honor Code, which we created to ensure the best possible experience for all of our customers. Any customer found to be acting in violation of the codes may be revoked immediately without refunds. Please conduct yourself responsibly and employ common-sense and respect when participating in any Pebbly program or service.
By agreeing to Pebbly’s terms you hereby promise that you:
- Will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms
- Will refrain from harassing any other Pebbly users via any of our platforms. Harassment includes
- Negative comments based on race, age, sexual orientation, gender, weight, religion, or other personal attributes
- Continued unwanted communication following a previous warning from another user.
- Will use proper common sense and courtesy when using Pebbly Products and services
- Will adhere to legal standards for plagiarism in regards to all Pebbly Products, such as
- Pebbly characters, or Pebbly creations
- Pebbly Curriculum
- Will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the services or extract other user’s private information.
- Will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- Will not upload anything to the Services which could damage or overburden them, these include
- Malicious Code
- Other items considered harmful to the Services by Pebbly staff
- Will not use or attempt to steal another user’s account, username, or password information without their permission.
- Will not solicit login credentials from another user.
- Will not post content that contains or links to pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
- Will not attempt to avoid the Terms of any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- Will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.